Tuesday, December 7, 2010

PICTURES!!!!

So my Winston Churchill quote today said, "The short words are best, and the old words are the best of all."  I like that.  I think my favorite old phrase (or maybe it's just British) is "hey, presto!"  Pretty much the equivalent of
"Voila!"  I'm ignoring the fact that I haven't updated in eons and still haven't put pix up....okay, I'll do that now....
 The somewhat troublesome howlite necklace



Coral Earrings--I've got about 3 pair of them, I was trying to use up all my chips













Black Pearl swirly earrings--made in a fit of creativity.  I'm quite lucky I had all these stashed away from a very productive day as I had some earrings featured in a Piercings category.







Pearl and Jade earrings, very elegant.  Discovered a second pair and decided to keep those!

And...a Christmas-y looking bracelet!  Well, the colors are, at least!  I think I have enough to make one more, possibly!















There! I posted pictures! I've got some more necklaces I whipped up this past weekend, but I'll tell you about those later! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment