Monday, June 27, 2011

Been A While

Yes, I know it's been awhile.  I have no excuses.  I did start a Facebook page and gathered a few follwers in the hopes that it could meybe boost sales.  I'll be heading off to college in a little under two months now (!!) and I'm trying not to lose heart.  I really want to get things off the ground so I don't have to worry about juggling a "real" part-time job with 15-16 credit hours of classes--which is what they say you need to take to graduate on time.  Ugh.  Bonus:  I got alllll my earrings hung on little cards I ordered from etsy (with some help) and I'm going to set up a table at a craft show.  It's a great  deal, too: $30 for the table and entering 1 piece for a door prize, they don't take any of your profits.  Which is wonderful!!  I hope things start looking better soon, I really do.  And I just remembered that tomorrow I will be organizing all my jewelry.  I can't wait (did you her the sarcasm?).

No comments:

Post a Comment