Friday, October 1, 2010

There Goes My Paycheck!

So, I got paid today and that is a very good thing because I am about to go spend it all this weekend!!!! With all the rain we've gotten I haven't gone much of anywhere. I was off on Monday but I spent the time I was out at the post office and running errands on that end of town. And it POURED, so I wasn't going anywhere that wasn't necessary. Parts of the base flooded, and our church flooded, and today was the first "dry" day in about 5 days, maybe. Yesterday was the worst. My manager sent me home around 2 because we were so slow, so I ran through the McD's drive-thru. I've recently gotten hooked on the mocha frappes so I bought a medium sized one and by the time I got home, I was wired. So I grabbed my beading stuff.

There were several lengthy interruptions, but from around 3 to around 8 I made two necklaces, three bracelets and nine pairs of earrings! And I finally used up all of my lingering coral chips. I have a really pretty coral necklace, bracelet and earrings that I'm thinking of just selling as a set. I think I'll just add up the cost of what they would be individually and then take maybe $5 dollars off that since it's a set, yes?

I also ordered a bunch of stuff from FireMountainGems, but I forgot the boxes....so, when I go to Michael's tomorrow I think I'll buy some of the little gifty bags I looked at the last time I was there.

I also finally sent my friend her necklace and she got it and loves it! BUT I forgot to take pictures, so hopefully she'll post some on facebook. Now my contacts are driving me nuts so I'll get off of here and update later....!

No comments:

Post a Comment