Monday, October 18, 2010

Twice in One Day Will NOT Tear A Hole in the Universe

Soooo, the earrings are not listed on the shop yet because the pictures are just horrendous.  I'm fighting the urge to go back to my old camera since it's familiar.  I MUST learn how to use my new one!!  Now that that's out of my system....it's not that the pictures are blurry, it's just getting the hang of having to adjust for lighting.  I'm trying to make it slightly easier on myself by shooting in Program Auto, but between window light at 10 in the am to bright overhead lights on wood, the pictures vary greatly in lighting.  I wish our photography teacher had done that class on shooting jewelry.... I'll figure it out sooner or later.

I'm getting really nervous about the necklace I made for my mom.  And the earrings.  It's a set.  My dad had asked me to make something for their anniversary, which is tomorrow.  The beads are not classic beauties, more exotic flavors.  I know she'll say she likes it and wear it a couple of times, but will she really like it???  And I have to close tomorrow, too....

In other news, I bought a bunch of stuff from FusionBeads and FireMountainGems last night, along with a necklace (pure spontenaity) from Lorelei Eurto this morning.  And I listed two of the bracelets in the pictures as well, so go check them out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment