Saturday, September 10, 2011

Study Time!

Today is going to be the day of homework and procrastinating, followed by more homework and procrastination with a dash of cleaning in there somewhere.  I have two papers due on Tuesday for my two Linguistics classes taught by the same teacher....I think I'll do ONE of those first.  Then I have my French listening portion of the homework to do online, and pages to copy and fill out from the workbook, which is due Monday.  I'll do that next.  Then I'll do the other paper.  Then I might clean the bathroom.  It definitely needs a good cleaning sometime this weekend.  Not that it's disgusting or anything, but we really (my mom and I) only gave it a basic cleaning when I moved in.  I'll save the English reading for tonight or maybe tomorrow....the first part of Sir Gawain and the Green Knight.  Then I might do some more beading.  I took apart a necklace I made some time ago last night and I'm not quite sure what I was thinking when I made it.  So I decided that since the holes in the beads are too large for me to put with other beads, this will be a good one to knot!  I started last night but wasn't quite sure how long to make it, and didn't feel like moving to find my tape measure.  I'm kind of rambling right now and I think it's because I'm starving....and that might be because it is lunchtime....

No comments:

Post a Comment