Thursday, September 8, 2011

Busy Bee

Well, I've been working on trying to up my stash and put some new items in my Etsy shop.  Last night I made I think six pairs of earrings.  Yeah, I was just crankin' em out.  I decided to be all super creative and use some of my fern green Swarovski bicones in earrings and they actually turned out very nice-looking, I think.  I don't have pictures of those yet.  Yes, you are shaking your head and saying, "WHEN?!"  Okay, maybe not.  But I realized I had all these pictures taken of jewelry I had never listed and decided to work on that today.  So, here are some pics of my recent listings:


Snow & Ice


Little Sparrow


Aqua Daisies

I also have a bunch of purple & gold earrings I made for an ECU-themed section in the shop, but I can't find where I packed them!  They'll turn up eventually, I suppose....

No comments:

Post a Comment