I've been tagged in the 'Kreativ Blogger Award' by Matt Sloan. So....
1. Thank & link back to the person who nominated you.
2. Answer the ten questions.
3. Share ten random facts/thoughts about yourself.
4. Nominate seven worthy blogs for the Kreative Blogger Award.
1. What's your favorite song?
Ummmm, heh. Let’s see. Currently? The might iPod declares that my most played song right now is still “Safe & Sound” by Taylor Swift w/The Civil Wars. I have been listening to “Poison & Wine” by the Civil Wars a lot recently, you should check them out!
2. What's your favorite dessert?
Our local fudge is awesome. Any kind, though I’m pretty old school & usually just get the chocolate with some kind of nut in it. They also give free samples ;-)
3. What ticks you off?
People not USING THEIR TURN SIGNALS. *ahem* That is all.
4. What do you do when you're upset?
Usually listen to music, read a book, maybe try to write something. That usually doesn’t work—although I was pretty upset when I wrote the flash fiction that got shown on the Flash Flood Journal site.
5. Which is your favorite pet?
My dad doesn’t let us have pets, and the fee at my new apt complex is….expensive…. but I’m a cat person. Not really a fan of dogs, although if I raised one from a puppy that would be a different story, but I’d rather have a cat.
6. Which do you prefer: black or white?
If we’re talking clothing, black.
7. What is your biggest fear?
Apart from the financial mudslide I’m in right now? Heights. Particularly with any kind of ladder. I suppose the fear of falling applies to both there….
8. What is your attitude mostly?
Uhm. In person, I suppose I come across as unfeeling or uninterested, but really I’m just nervous around new people, or people I’m not comfortable with in general. If I know you, you’ll have a hard time getting me to shut up… I’m pretty easygoing, I guess, but I tend to overanalyze and freak out about things waaay too much sometimes.
9. What is perfection?
Something that can never truly be achieved.
10. What is your guilty pleasure?
Watching The Vampire Diaries. Don’t hate. It’s pretty awesome. And the vampires don’t sparkle.
The Random Facts:
1. I might be a little older than the average rising college senior, but that’s because I worked full-time in retail after deciding not to go to another college that was infinitely more expensive. I learned that I do not wish to have a career in retail. It makes you hate humanity.
2. Once upon a time, I sang and I was a music major before I realized all I’d be able to do was teach. And
I do not want to teach.
3. I’m an English major now (NO, I do not want to teach!!), and I’d like to go into the editing world, if not writing. Maybe both.
4. I got a Nerf gun for my 20th birthday. My brother and I still occasionally have wars where we’re finding darts a month later.
5. I really enjoy photography, but I don’t exactly have time for it, especially in Greenville, where there’s not a nice, pretty old downtown area like here.
6. I was in a play entitled “Candlesticks” once. Pretty much the extent of my acting career.
7. I am a Star Wars Lord of the Rings Chronicles of Narnia Harry Potter Almost Any Crime Drama nerd. There, I said it.
8. I love the beach, and unfortunately, my seven day forecast shows rain and clouds with lightning.
9. I prefer the fictional realm of my stories and other stories, and if that makes me crazy for watching a TV show, knowing it’s a TV show, and yet still seeing it as possible, then call me mad. It makes me a better writer.
10. I love hummingbirds, if that wasn’t evident from my username/blog name/etsy shop name. Ours are currently fighting over the feeder. Business as usual.
I really don’t read a lot of blogs, so sorry if I put someone up here that’s been up here before!