Wednesday, October 31, 2012

The Doom of my month draws near...

Here it comes.  It's almost time for NaNoWriMo to start, and I couldn't be more excited.  Of course, I'm supposed to be finishing up some character sketches and various other loose ends--and there's a lot of those--but I think tomorrow I may just start scribbling sketches in my notebook during class.  I won't take my laptop with me because I only have one class Tuesdays/Thursdays so there's really no point if I don't already take notes on my laptop.  Gah, I'm so EXCITED this year!  I'm also rejoicing in the fact that I've completed my last short story for my fiction writing class, and therefore can turn my editor brain off without restriction--until I have to write other papers for school, that is.  Just a little blurb of an update!  Onward to Nanoland!

No comments:

Post a Comment