Friday, January 13, 2012

Forgot I Hadn't Updated....

I honestly thought I'd updated since the last post.... Well, I'm updating now.  So, here's the deal.  I didn't want to haul all of my beads and junk back to my apartment in Greenville.  Up the stairs.  So I've decided to keep the shop on vacation for a little longer until I decide what to do.  I'm definitely not closing it down or anything.  The only thing I would be doing is maybe taking a few (FEW!!) supplies with me for things that are relatively easy for me to make, along with the pieces that are already listed in the shop, of course.  But I haven't decided yet.  I'm leaning more towards keeping it closed until the semester is over, so that way I'm not stressing about my shop along with everything else.  I suppose I'll keep everyone posted.... or at least rant about more roommate troubles, and classes....general school-related stuff, basically. 

No comments:

Post a Comment