Thursday, January 26, 2012

Recipes you CANNOT make in my apartment!! :-(

Didn't know there was a waiting list to join Pinterest.  Oh, well.  I still found these yummy recipes through their site.  Unfortunately, it doesn't look like I can make ANY of them in my apartment!

Broccoli Cheddar Soup (mention that and you have my instant undivided attention!) from The Comfort of Cooking
001

Actually, I probably could make this one myself, although we don't have a muffin tin.... Also from The Comfort of Cooking:  Bacon-Wrapped Egg Toast!! I'm getting hungry....


Aaaaand Oreo Truffles from Chef-In-Training!  I might be able to make these, but for a college student with mountains of homework, it's a little much for a snack ;).  If i was going to a party or something, I'd put out more effort.  Don't they look yummy?


Well, that's it for today, hope this got everyone's taste buds going!  As for me, I'm gonna go open up a can of soup or something.... ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment