Thursday, January 26, 2012

Somethin's Gotta Give

Okay, so even though I'm not having the shop open right now, I still need to blog in order to 1.) Not go crazy and 2.) Keep this blog from crumbling into the abyss of dead, unwanted, unupdated blogs.  SO.  This is going to become less of a "just jewelry, all the time (and the occasional lame excuse)" blog and more of a "so this is how my day went...." blog.  I know I should have been doing more of that in the first place.  So I'm going to post more treasuries maybe, maybe waste some time on Pinterist, though I'm not entirely familiar with that world-- I have noticed the button on Etsy now where you can "Pin," along with tweeting and facebook "liking."  I guess being more involved in what's around me and not just what I'm doing (or not doing) is probably the best way to go about this.  And then I need to start mentioning this stuff on Facebook and Twitter directly instead of just linking it to my blog.  Perhaps this should be my rather late New Year's resolution.  Taking time off from the beading to develop a more solid networking group or system or strategy.  Sounds like a plan.  Stay tuned and hopefully I'll keep this up!

No comments:

Post a Comment