Ten things NaNoWriMo taught me:
10. Improve my typing speed.
9. Not care about spelling things wrong in the first draft.
8. Do 700 wds in a fifteen minute word war.
7. How to appreciate coffee. And possibly become dependant on it.
6. How to properly snag a table near the only outlet in the B & N Cafe.
5. How to order a cup of coffee in the most efficient way.
4. With enough determination, desperation, and support, a 13k word day is more than possible.
3. Fellow Wrimos are the best support group a person can have.
2. It is possible to write a 50k novel in 30 days.
1. I CAN FINISH A STORY!