Saturday, March 10, 2012

Blerg.

I suppose now that spring break's essentially over this blog will probably drop off the face of the earth again.  Sigh.  I'll have to think of a way to keep it up.  The plan so far for the whole jewelry-making thing is to take what's listed in my Etsy shop back with me since I've reopened it, and also take my toolbox and a small (SMALL) assortment of general jewelry-making stuff.  Don't ask me how that's all going to work, because I haven't the slightest clue.

Ever get a storyline stuck in your head?  No?  It's a bit like....waking up and realizing that you're out of coffee, going to work/school and discovering that you were supposed to turn in something important, and being so preoccupied with all of that all day (without coffee) that you forget about your first date in months and then attempt to apologize/explain yourself to the person you've just accidentally stood up.  Exactly.  What do you say?  There's so much TO say, but no way you can possibly articulate it in any way that conveys what you wish to be conveyed. In the manner you wish it to be conveyed in.  Maybe that was a bit too overwhelming of a comparison.  At any rate, you are left frustrated  and stressed and feeling somehow incomplete. And also a bit like you're going to explode if you don't do something about it.

Now, I'm off to attempt to get some writing done.

No comments:

Post a Comment