Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday Aftermath

I feel vaguely like I've been run over by a truck....  I was NOT one of the crazy people running around at midnight, but we did get a good portion of Christmas shopping done by oh about 9 am or so.... I spent most of the rest of the time looking for something to wear to a friend's wedding in December....found a cute gray top and I think I've got a black skirt somewhere that will work.  I.  Am.  Exhausted.  Not even Starbucks helped, although I was slightly more chatty for about five minutes before the exhaustion won out. 

Anyways, just a reminder of tomorrow's free shipping code:  112526SHPG.  Yes, I know I got the dates for this weekend wrong.  Oh, well.  A code's a code.  Happy shopping!

http://www.tocatchahummingbird.etsy.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment